Our True Colors Singles Parties are a clever and unique and new way to navigate the singles party scene. We use our glow bracelet color coding system as just one of the ways for you to identify and instantly connect with others who have the same interests as you, that saves a lot of time on conversations that wind up leading nowhere! We'll also have several fun activities that will get you you mix and mingle with over 100 NYC Professionals just like you! We'll have members from over 20 different social networking groups participating so you can find out what else is going on for NYC Professionals across the city.
What to expect:
- Over 100 NY Single professionals coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 20's-40's.
- The entire room reserved exclusively for NYSN and their partner social groups.
- 2 Separate ice breaker games with prizes and our color coded system for finding like minded people.
- A specialty drink at a discounted price.
- NYSN Hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Music played at conversational levels.
Cost: $15 in advance $20 at the door. (free for NYSN VIP Members)
Does the True Colors reference mean that this is a LGBTQ event. No, the colors of the glow bands are the way you find others that you have the same interests as. All are welcome.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.