***This is an online group discussion you can attend from home.
This group discussion is for you if you find yourself dating the same type of person over and over again or notice your relationships all follow similar dysfunctional or maladaptive patterns.
Some specific examples:
- You frequently date people who treat you poorly/you treat poorly
- You engage in relationships that often involves arguments, conflict or other forms of volatility.
- You are constantly seeking out someone better or reject people quickly.
- You get bored easily.
This is not a structured workshop. It is a moderated group discussion.
Things we'll discuss:
- How to identify the patterns and how to find the root cause of them
- How to create an action plan to help you break the patterns
With ten years of coaching and dispensing dating advice under my belt, dating is my wheelhouse. I'm a certified coach with a focus on dating and trauma recovery. I've worked with singles ages 25-65 from all across the globe. Learn more about me here https://www.christanmarashio.com/
HOW IT WORKS:
*Book your spot
*Make sure to include a valid email address and phone number.
*Within 24hrs of the scheduled online workshop, you will receive an email and text with the link to use to log on and attend.