This open forum-style discussion is for singles of all ages, gender identities and orientations.
PAST TOPICS COVERED:
- How to write a dating profile bio
- Signs you're being catfished or are communicating with a scammer
- What apps/sites are the best
- Effective messaging techniques
- How to move conversation off the app and meet offline
I'm a certified dating coach with ten years experience advising and working in the dating and relationships niche.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register here - Make sure to use correct contact phone and email so we can send you the link to the online Zoom room where we'll all be gathering.
- Think of questions you want to ask or situations you want feedback for from other singles.
- Zoom link sent one hour before event via text.
- Log in between 6:15 and 6:30pm sharp. Room closes at 6:30pm sharp. No entry after 6:30pm.
Like Liam Neeson's character in Taken, I have a particular set of skills...
- I've owned and operated a successful singles-events business for over a decade.
- I created and wrote the internationally-read advice column And That's Why You're Single for ten years.
- I spent a year pursuing my coaching certification and am now a certified dating & trauma recovery coach.
- I've been single. Like, a lot, which means I've used the same apps and dating sites as you with varying degrees of success.
Some of the services I offer include:
- Dating profile writing, editing & assessment
- Trigger management for those with mental health issues like anxiety or depression
- Effective messaging techniques and writing assistance (I do not write messages for clients or pose as clients on dating platforms.)
- Reviewing profiles of potential matches to ensure their profile does not contain red flags or problematic content.
- Guidance on returning to the dating scene after divorce, loss of a partner, dating hiatus or toxic relationship.