IN THIS WORKSHOP WE'LL DISCUSS:
- The "new normal" and Video first dates
- Ghosting & why it's necessary
- Dating app algorithms and how to make them work to your advantage.
- This you might be doing to lower your visibility and getting your profile stuffed to the very end of the queue or even hidden.
- Why people unmatch or ghost mid-conversation.
- How to "game the system" to get your profile in front of the right people.
- How to spot scammers and abusers
- Common red flags and coded phrases that someone is unavailable.
- Why people do things like post shirtless selfies or send bizarre messages
- How to deal with the sting of rejection and how to bounce back from it.
INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- The 60-75 minute online workshop
- $20 off a Profile Review or Swipe Session
- Admission to our bi-weekly private online support group where members discuss their dating experiences, get feedback or vent. This is for coaching clients and workshop attendees ONLY.
- An e-guide with tips to writing a great dating bio or profile
- An e-guide that covers everything discussed in the online workshop
- An e-guide of red flags and signs your match is a potential scammer or abuser
Like Liam Neeson's character in Taken, I have a particular set of skills...
- I've owned and operated a successful singles-events business for over a decade.
- I created and wrote the internationally-read advice column And That's Why You're Single for ten years.
- I spent a year pursuing my coaching certification and am now a certified dating & trauma recovery coach.
- I've been single. Like, a lot, which means I've used the same apps and dating sites as you with varying degrees of success.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book your spot
- Make sure to include a valid email address and phone number.
- Around 3pm the day of online workshop, you will receive an email and text with the link to use to log on and attend.