Join other singles 40 & Over for an informative and fun online workshop designed to make dating - on and offline - less frustrating and more fun.
Log in to our private zoom room at 7pm. Enjoy some cool jazz and socializing as everyone arrives.
Once everyone has checked-in, we'll start the discussion.
- What are ways to meet people over 40 - both on and offline?
- What dating apps and dating sites are most effective? Which ones should we avoid?
- How to spot a scammer before you get tangled in their web.
- How do you date when you have young children? What if you don't want kids and don't wish to date people with children?
- Age range dillemas - What preferred age range do you include on your profile? How do you match with people significantly younger or older?
- Never married - Is that a red flag? (Answer: No.)
- Separated vs. Divorced - Why it matters
- Disclosure - What private info should you include in your profile and what should you leave out.
8pm - 8:20pm
- Open Q & A
- Videos will be turned off so attendees can private message other attendees they'd like to stay in touch with.
I'm a certified coach with a focus on dating and trauma recovery. I've worked with singles ages 25-65 from all across the globe. Learn more about me here https://www.christanmarashio.com/