As a thank you to all of those putting themselves on the frontlines to fight the Corona Virus, we're offering a series of free events for single medical professionals, teachers, and other frontline workers.
Please note that we are expecting all that register to respect the theme of this event. Please do not take up a space that could go to someone who has been working around the clock and risking their lives to keep us safe.
All you need to participate is a laptop or phone camera and an internet connection. (We strongly advise you use a desktop device for better quality. This event is not being conducted via Zoom. We are paying for a private platform that allows attendees to have private one-on-one video chats with potential matches.
All email confirmations & log-in instruction are sent the afternoon of the event.
- 5-pg e-guide with ice breaker questions, tips to increase your match rate and advice on how to move offline
- Private NOT ZOOM platform that provides one-on-one video chats
**REFUNDS ONLY AVAILABLE IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED
HOW IT WORKS:
You'll register for an event online and will be required to give your email and phone number when registering.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REGISTER WITH YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.
- *Within an hour of event start time you will receive a reminder email that includes a unique URL. You will use that URL to log in to the event.
- *Each URL is unique to prevent sharing. If two people use the same link, it will automatically block both participants from the event.
- *You MUST log on using that URL at least 10 minutes before the advertised start time. This is very important. If you log on only a couple minutes before, you will not be admitted into the event.
- *We do not have the ability to admit late arrivals into the event.
- *You'll meet each potential match for 3-5 minutes depending on size of the group.
- *After each round, you will select whether your date was a match.
- *After your last round, you will have the chance to review your matches and edit them. Once submitted, selections can not be changed.
- *Event will last btwn 30-45 minutes depending on size of group.
- *3 hours after the event, you will receive an email letting you know if you have matches,
- *Emails are sent if an attendee does or does not have matches.
- *If you don't have at least 5 dates, you will be given a code to use to register for another event for free.