Refunds available only if event is canceled. Refunds processed within 30 business days.
***Only 10 women & 10 men's spots available
This event will not have an even gender ratio
Come on out and mingle with fun, mature NYC single professionals over the age of 40. We get it... You're tired of the NYC bars packed with 20 somethings and want to mingle with a more mature crowd. That's why we throw our 40 & Over Singles Mixer. Whether you're looking to make new friends, network or want to meet that special someone... you'll have a great time at this event. Taste cheeses from around the world and partake in Pierre Lotti's highly-lauded wine list.
Average glass of wine costs $13-$15
**WINE NOT INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
* We recommend grabbing your ticket now because we'll be raising the ticket price as event time gets closer. The price may go as high as $30 by event time.
What to expect:
* Suggested Age Range: 45-65 - One or two years older is fine but no more than that, please.
Please note: The ages of attendees of this event will vary and one or two members might be older or younger.
* Artisanal cheeses served in two shitfs - 6:30pm and 7:00pm
* The Event Goes Until 8:00pm so try to arrive by 6:45pm to make sure you can tase some of the cheeses served.
* Expect 17-20 People To Attend! (This is being co-hosted by Click Mixers, who host several monthly events for professionals 40 and over.)
* Typically 75% of Attendees Come Alone (25% come with friends).
* Dress Code: Neat, Professional and/or Stylish - No t-shirts, shorts, sneakers, tank tops, baseball caps or gym attire. What You Wear To Work Is Likely Fine.
TALEGGIO – ITALY
Pasteurized cow’s milk washed rind cheese meaty, nutty, with fruity nuances, soft, incredibly flavorful interior is creamy in texture and has a pungent aroma.
IDIAZABAL – SPAIN
Unpasteurized sheep’s milk aged smokey buttery flavored.
LE CHEVROT – FRANCE
Wrinkly rind goat cheese mild, semi-soft, with a pure white interior. Very wine friendly.
STRAVECCHIO – USA
Made from pasteurized cow’s milk, the cheese is nutty with a sharp fruity finish. Like other aged cheeses, such as Gouda and Gruyere, Stravecchio also has also a sweet quality balanced by a bit of saltiness.