Join other singles 40 & Over for an informative and fun online workshop designed to make dating - on and offline - less frustrating and more fun.
Log in to our private zoom room at 7pm. Once everyone has checked-in, we'll start the discussion.
NOTE: If you select the workshop & 30 minute profile review option, you will be contacted via email within a few hours to schedule your session.
INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- The 60-75 minute online workshop
- $20 off a Profile Review or Swipe Session
- Admission to our bi-weekly private online support group where members discuss their dating experiences, get feedback or vent. This is for coaching clients and workshop attendees ONLY.
- An e-guide with tips to writing a great dating bio or profile
- An e-guide that covers everything discussed in the online workshop
- An e-guide of red flags and signs your match is a potential scammer or abuser
- What dating apps and dating sites are most effective? Which ones should we avoid?
- How to spot a scammer before you get tangled in their web.
- Dating profile tips to address key details to mention and possible stumbling blocks like a separation
- How do you date when you have young children? What if you don't want kids and don't wish to date people with children?
- Age range dillemas - What preferred age range do you include on your profile? How do you match with people significantly younger or older?
- Ageism on dating sites
- Why many men and women over 40 prefer to date younger partners.
- Never married - Is that a red flag? (Answer: No.)
- Separated vs. Divorced - Why it matters
- Disclosure - What private info should you include in your profile and what should you leave out.
8pm - 8:20pm
- Open Q & A
- Videos will be turned off so attendees can private message other attendees they'd like to stay in touch with.
I'm a certified coach with a focus on dating and trauma recovery. I've worked with singles ages 25-65 from all across the globe. Learn more about me here https://www.christanmarashio.com/